The following are the registration fees for attending the COPD10USA Conference. There are two registration deadlines. 15% discount rates are available until May 31, 2017 (not available on one day registrations) and the final registration deadline is July 7, 2017. To register for the Conference, please click here.
- Health Care Provider - BOTH DAYS, $350.00
- Health Care Provider – ONE DAY ONLY, $175.00
- Non-Health Provider - BOTH DAYS, $275.00
- Non-Health Provider – ONE DAY ONLY, $125.00
- Pharmaceutical Company Employee Delegate, $350.00 (includes CME)
- Exhibitor, $0.00 (max 4, No CME)
- Exhibitor Additional Staff, $50.00 (No CME)
- Other: DME, Health Insurer, Hospital Administration Delegate $275.00 (No CME)
- Federal, State or City Government Employee, $99.00 (No CME)
- Health Care Provider In Training - BOTH DAYS, $150.00 (No CME, Enrollment Verification Required)
- Health Care Provider In Training - ONE DAY ONLY, $100.00 (No CME, Enrollment Verification Required)
- Patient, Family, Caregiver, $125.00 BOTH DAYS (No CME. Access to all sessions)
- Patient Workshop, $10.00 (Friday Only. No CME) For more details visit the Patient Workshop page.
Bundled Packages Options
Save 20% off registration fees if ten or more individuals from your institution attend. For questions related to bundled options please contact Jason Moury at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.
Participants who wish to register after July 7, 2017 must contact Jason Moury at 866-731-2673 ext. 228 to check space availability. (Please note: conference materials cannot be guaranteed unless pre-registered by July 7, 2017.) There is limited seating available and conference registration may close prior to July 28, 2017 should all allotted seats be reserved.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing either by mail, email, or fax to the COPD Foundation. Cancellations made before or on July 7, 2017 will be charged a $40 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Registration or Cancellation Questions?
Phone: 866-731-2673 ext. 228