Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Thank you for visiting the Guidelines for Abstract Submission page. We are currently accepting abstracts for the COPD10USA Conference. For questions regarding abstracts, please contact Jane Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include a Proper Heading:
Submitting Author: The individual who will be contacted to arrange the poster presentation, if applicable. In the case that the abstract is being submitted on behalf of an organization, this person must be officially authorized to submit on the organization’s behalf.
Author of the abstract does not have to be present for the poster presentation, a representative may present in the author's place.
Additional Authors: List all authors involved in the project
List funding source(s)
File Type: Microsoft Word or PDF only
Format: 12 point Times New Roman font, single spaced
Length: One 8.5” x 11” page (maximum 500 words)
Deadline: Must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, April 21st.
Abstract categories have been determined using the COPD10USA agenda and include, but are not limited to:
- Author(s) names and credentials
- Contact information (email, phone, address)
- Successful translation of COPD guidelines into daily practice
- Successful COPD QI programs
- COPD and co-morbidities/multiple morbidities
- COPD phenotypes
- COPD identification and diagnosis
- COPD treatment
- COPD monitoring
- Solutions to the challenges of living with COPD
- Solutions to the challenges of living with multiple morbidities
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Patient Reported Outcomes in COPD (selection, collection and analysis)
- Patient Engagement Strategies in COPD
- Self-Management Strategies in COPD